mardi 2 octobre 2018

The Beauty Circus Box By Glossy Box




Hi guys and welcome back to a new article! 

Today I'm going to write about the Beauty Circus Box (September box) by Glossy Box Sweden. I'm doing a 3-month-prenumeration for the moment in order to test the box and its products. 

I'm very happy to share my thoughts on the September box with you. Soo without further ado, let's see what was hidden in this month's box. 





So when I opened the box it was beautifully presented with fun colours and a mixture of dark blue and pink which I really liked. This month’s box is absolutely gorgeous I must say!



THE PRODUCTS I GOT




The first product I noticed in the box is this Shadow paint from 3INA (703). It has an intensive blue colour that I like. I must admit that even though the colour is nice I don't think that it is a very wearable colour for everyday makeup-styles. The deep blue colour could be a bit hard to work with, but maybe I will manage to use it as a base ... 





Here comes a product that I really like. What a nice addition to my skin products! It is especially nice because of the cold winter that is slowly coming....










Yayyy we got a Praline Palette from the brand Trifle cosmetics. The colours are perfect for the autumn/winter period and are nicely pigmented! 

















We also got a red Steve Laurant gloss. It is very nice, not too sticky and easy to apply. I also love that the colour is not too light. 






Last but not least we got one of my favourite mascaras for a nice volumizing effect from Doucce. If you haven’t tied this mascara yet JUST DO IT!


PRICES AND QUANTITIES




Thank you for reading my post!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire